Delivering Experience, Quality, and Service since 1934.


HOME - FAQ - Administration & Accounting


  Frequently Asked Questions - Administration and Accounting

  • What do I need to do to return a part? Print out and complete an RGA Form. Call Water King (337-988-2360) to obtain an RGA Number.  Ship the item to be returned to WKI for a warranty determination. For further information reference our written Warranty.

  • Will I automatically receive a replacement part/system if I have an RGA? Water King does not assume you need a replacement part when you submit an RGA. If the warranty determination is favorable, you will be given appropriate credit for returned goods. You must order replacements for returned goods as a separate transaction. Typically the replacement parts would be ordered through a Water King representative. 

  • How do I get my money back? WKI will Credit the Part/System to the Customer once the RGA has been Approved. If not approved, you will not receive a credit.

  • Are there any fees associated with RGAs? Yes, if an item was purchased in error, a 25% Re-Stocking Fee will be applied.

  • What is the lead-time for Parts/Systems? Read section on Estimated Lead Times in the Terms and Conditions Brochure. CAT100.

  • What are the payment terms for my Parts/System Order? Read Terms and Conditions Brochure. CAT100.

  • Is there a RUSH FEE for same day shipping? Yes, in addition to extra charges that may be incurred from the freight or parcel services, a $21.40 RUSH FEE will be applied to same day orders. CAT100.

  • How many O & M Manuals can I get at no charge? WKI will provide three (3) O&M Manuals at no-charge. Any additional Manuals will be $25.00 per copy. See Order Processing in our terms and conditions brochure. CAT100.




Water King, Inc. S 102 Charbonnet Road  S Duson,  LA  70529  S (337) 988-2360